Hello,

Sorry, for not respondig for a long time.

Because, I thoght, my issue might be caused by openSUSE's security
policy.
So, I posted my issue to openSUSE's users mailing list, then bugzilla.

But, I've not got any answer, still now.

Anyway, I understood, the system sounds works  after installing
enlightenment, just like like  PnP.

Is this right?

Today, I can get the login souns as follows;

  1. winthin settings wigdets,

   I addes 'pulseaudio' to startup application

  2, edited the file 'startup.sh' in /etc/profile.d/ like this;

    ogg123 /usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/stereo/service-login.oga

Then, I get the login sound. But, it's the only system sound.

I'm wondering, I've not solved my problem.....

Any hints?

Thanks, % Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp