....well, that's my wish for 2005.
Embedded in the picture data, telling me which side of the picture
should be pointed down (IOW: which side of the picture was
*originally* pointing down, at the moment of shooting).

There's no darn way to tell what's left/right or top/down if you took
wild/tele fire-works pix....:))

Willem
(hey, they can include GPS-data too, so this should be easy!)
Jan

PS: the first time in my life that I see a real advantage to square
formats!....:))))
(and no, I never ran into this problem with analog film, because I
never really spoiled so much 'film' *and* shot free-handed tele as an
experiment (which makes the gravitational-curves even harder to
analyse....:))

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink