Tom, thanks for this response!! :-D
I wanted to thank our Mr. Bill for being such a Johnny-on-the-spot offerer of
funding... or is
that Bill-on-the-spot.

Shoot, if I had an income, I'd be able to afford a place to live, let alone
think about a new
1DsM3! I WILL keep him in mind, however, when I win the lotto ... it's one of
the things I love
about this group. You learn something new every day!
Jane

--- Tom Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Boy, is this a full service group or what!
>
> Where were you yesterday when I was handing over cash for my new 40D. Oh,
> wait, you said PROs :(
>
> Tom P.

Got a little couch potato?