Dear aruzinsky...

Now you are proposing the aruzinsky classification of science.
So a engineering is now more science than other sciences because it
has more empirical validation...
Branches of logic, set theory, computability, theoretical physics on
the other hand are less science... now with a completely new aruzinsky
model, we can rebuild the epistemology entirely, first by defining the
degree of science...
So... I assume by this logic that a wall designer constructor engineer
is doing science constructing walls, because more empirical evidence
for the walls cannot be given.

Regards;
Fynn.
--
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day"

"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the
poor are hungry, they call me a communist."
_ Dom Helder Camara