aruzinsky....
FYI , Einseele is fairly well educated when it comes to
linguistics..... you, on the other hand,  do not appear to be all that
knowledgeble of linguistics , at all..... a little courtesy on your
part might be in order....
On another front... statistics is usually a certain sign or indicatior
of a "Soft Science".... Most "hard empirical Sciences" strive to
obtain a single fixed result for any given experiment... I mean,
taking into account and accomodation for variables imposed by the
limitations of experimental instruments or by the limitations of the
"theoretical method"....
But, soft sciences depend on statistical ranges..... e.g. 25% of
respondents sustain this view....etc....

Finally, in reply to Mr. Creed.....Thanks for the memory jolt.....a
pleasant reminder of fonder, younger days....
Songwriters: Glover, Roger;Blackmore, Ritchie;Gillan, Ian
http://www.lyricsg.com/25580/lyrics/deeppurple/knockingatyourbackdoor.html
Perfect Strangers (1984)
Sweet Lucy was a dancer
But none of us would chance her