On Dec 24, 8:11 am, Awori <awori.ach...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In heated discourse about the meaning of nature---I was one time asked
> to define life. This is what I said: "Life is a moment in space and
> time". To my disappointment--I got no reaction from the group. Is it
> because I was absurdly wrong? I have continued to use this response as
> my standard explanation of what life is. Has anyone in out there given
> this age old subject a better look?
>
> AA

In itself Life is just a word abstracted from those beings who "live".
Those instances have nothing to do with Life, which is a language
object, like Death, or whatever.

To say Life is.... anythinghere, is the same like to say Death is...
or Redness is.... or Betterness, etc.

These and so many other "LIVE" only in language.