http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/one-greatest-songs-all-time-t87786.html

One of the things which is missing from this discussion is the concept
of living Gods who were given life by the power of belief of their
worshippers. If there IS such a thing as belief at all, then surely
the pronouns of the English language would be powerful indeed,
considering that people believe that the pronouns refer to themselves
and those with whom they communicate. For persons who are convinced of
their own existence will believe in the meaning of the words which
they use to express themselves while communicating with others or even
themselves while thinking. An incoherent and unthinking being would
have no belief at all to awaken it into life. The power of thought
drives a belief in existence due to the fact that the first awareness
of a thinking being is of itself, upon which the being seeks some
means of communicating its own needs to others. That first gasp for
breath of an oxygen breather is the first step upon the roadway to
communicating effectively with its mother... Well I suppose that I
could rattle along for a while on this topic, but I prefer to receive
a response from others before I explain any further...

Lonnie Courtney Clay