If given a choice, I would take simple pleasure in life itself, living a
carefree existence as a HOBOH. However, I need to get up off my lazy butt
and do some things which are so valuable that (even given away for free)
they result in voluntary donations to my PayPal account from those better
off than I. HINTNIH - PayPal account claylon...@comcast.net - my income is
$985 per month veteran's disability pension (judged insane), and I am a year
of income into indebtedness... Beggers CAN'T BE CHOOSERS - IT's my choice to
be a HOBOH, but I suspect that I will feel obliged to work even harder than
I was working while employed if my begging results in some generous
donations... When employed I worked 60 to 80 hours per week on average,
often all overtime being uncompensated rather than paid by my employer.
Lately I have been on the computer interfaced with the internet from 12-14
hours per day, 7 days per week. I COULD increase that rate to 16-18 hours
per day...

I recommend that you should read the book titled "Trample an empire down" by
Mack Reynolds to see what a leisure driven society would be like...

Lonnie Courtney Clay