Now it is my choice, THIS IS MY PLANET, I am demanding my human rights, MY CHOICE, they LIE!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message----- From: ornamentalmind
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:49 PM
To: Epistemology
Subject: [epistemology 11906] Re: What is life?

chaz...great to see that you are still here kicking the tires on
beliefs! I came here mainly to see if you were still posting....cool!

On Jan 20, 5:32 pm, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Your statement says nothing about life. It does not capture any
essential quality in the meaning of the word.
Your response could capture any event, but has nothing to say as the
the question.
I'd love to hear what you think it means.