2CANS &-> (AKEETSTEEKA) <-& SNAC2
Enjoy the keys! TRY not to wreck the car, and DEFINITELY avoid getting
killed in action on the racecourse, that being par for the course...
I am going to enjoy those two cans of beer, being sober by the time the
CARAC is returned, and have chips for a snack. I will feed the parrot on my
shoulder as I watch you drive downrange...

C/$$+->>IONSNOI <<-+$$\C

That one may be a bit tricky to see/ decode - it says
congratulations/thanks... The gratu being gratuitous gratuities gratingly
given (and gratefully received) as gifts of dollars, "+-" being leads to or
later, more or less...

As a beggar, I am somewhat noisy in asking for alms, please be considerate
rather than kicking me in the crotch...

Lonnie Courtney Clay