Higga Bosun here, they managed to do the maths through my chip n pinned "eyes" the other week, when I was stoned and staring at the white background of my loo door lol, I could see all the particles in their ethereal dance against the white background, shortly after this the news announced they had managed to hold the collider long enough to do their objectives.

-----Original Message----- From: johnlawrencereedjr
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:12 AM
To: Epistemology
Subject: [epistemology 12141] Re: A Rhetorical Question from johnreed

jr writes>
I have been exposed to all these theories that you mention and have
disposed of them for one reason or another and at least 5 more that
derive from Einstein's notion for a uniform gravitational field (Why
all objects fall at the same rate? Because we can look at it as though
the ground is moving up. So the field is uniform.) acting on and
explaining mass while placing ultimate cause on the curvature of space-
time merely extends the incorrect Newtonian notion that mass generates
gravity, while making it dependent on least action motion, which is
the so called space-time curvature which directs the motion of so
called inertial bodies (where inertial bodies include planets and
stars) along that curvature. The math works fine here for the  least
action motion trajectories (the insignificant ones we encounter and
the great ones approaching lightspeed), because least action smooths
out lumpiness our object/space minds the larger it becomes and fails
to deliver at sizes smaller than our object-space approach allows, and
calling it the consequence of a curved space-time, tosses all the
known ignorance into one big pot of stoopid.

I am working on another approach to explain that gravity is a force we
feel. We have no idea its cause as the Wikipedia opening salvo readily
states while acting otherwise.  This if you take it seriously and
examine what it says in detail.  It says that we feel a force we call
gravity and have assumed that it is the entire nine yards of the
universe. No other theory is like mine in any way. Mine is brand new
and it is the opening of a door from which there is no immediate
direction to continue other than the directions I have explored and
not completed. I have only one lifetime. I would like some assistance
but I seem to be unable to even communicate the problem successfully.

Its something that hits you once you get it, like a wave of increased
clarity. But then you see the problem as well, which is enough to just
make you shake your head in the realization that mankind has traveled
too far on to little and no one wants to see the truth. Thinking burns
up energy. Much easier to do the expedient math.
I will return.
johnreed