I think I get it that ... discovery is tough... I think I made a
"discovery" once... tried to communicate it to others.... didn't get
too far....so I empathize... I wish you the best, jr.... and I wish I
could help... but I doubt that I have the "mathematical or the
scientific tools"...I would need more than a lifetime of being
"brought up to speed" before I could perhaps be of any help.....

UIn my case... I found that what I was looking at gave rise to two
diffent resuls altogether depending upon whether the methodological
operation was either "Concept - based " or Reference- based".... same
process but different contrapositions... pretty easy to see as a
model.... but hard to get at if you didn't think the problem out in
"twos"

CONCEPT BASED LOGICAL OPPOSITION
C/R.................C/R
circle/ round.... square/rectangular

C/R.................C/R
circle/rectangular......square/round

REFERENCE BASED LOGICAL OPPOSITION
circle/ round....square/rectangular

square/round....circle/ rectangular

This is based on Aristotle's so-called square of logical
opposition...."Contraries" go horizontally on both "lines" of each
square .... Contradictories go diagonally on both lines of each
square...

Both are valid... but different... see?