Biology, you say?....maybe that's the way to go.....but in and of itself,
that would seem to be a "longer term" option to solving social, historical,
or broad-sense economic problems....breed yourself a "successful" future
human animal?

Personally, I think the shorter term way is to communicate... talk about it
and try to resolve it....at the social-societal-cultural levels of human
interactions.....hopefully in such a way to avoid as much strife as
possible......because there might well be strife (there usually is,
experience shows), when all else fails.....(Ultimately, strife can work too
an anarchist might say.... HAR)

PS.... I heard the news about the passing of former MP Margaret
Thatcher.... I extend my condolences if you wish to hear them.... I
disagreed with a lot of her politics at the time and still do....