http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Manning
Have you read this wikipedia entry?....There's a lot there that I didn't
know. It definitely looks as though the poor (said sympathetically) guy was
fighting his personal war on a whole lot of fronts... personal and
political and otherwise....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_Papers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ellsberg

There is a precedent... I would say that Manning should be released without
punishment.... but it appears that the "right" wants to make an example of
him.....SHit-Headed sons of daughters of pigs and bitches... the Right....

Libertarianism..... License to Steal.... basically.... that's all they
want.... on the social or civil rights side.... they are mostly
totalitarian..... that's why I call them Fascists...
totalitarian/capitalists.... but they manage to lie about their agenda and
appeal to the naive and impressionable youth.... you know... the Fascists
and Nazis have their appeal to the youthful "action" oriented...

We could discuss morality more in depth....IMO, wherever it comes from....
there are some deeply held notions (at least for some), there...

Rumor has it that "austerity" is about to break (collapse) in the Eurozone
and Britain..... any truth to that? Changing of the "conservative" guard?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100705271
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/may/03/rbs-sell-off-close-down
http://www.freep.com/article/20130502/BUSINESS/305020077/GM-reports-profits-865-million-1st-quarter
http://rt.com/op-edge/ecb-refinancing-rate-oulds-748/