Hi all,

Epistemology is important, it is not just theoretical discussion, it is
reflected in things we think and do, and its implications reverberate in
daily life.

Some people may like certain political or religious dogmas, or they may set
certain principles and present them as truth. Whatever drives them, they
don't want certain things to be discussed.

Sadly, only a few people appear willing to discuss things here. I am not
sure why this is the case. It may be a technology issue. Google has taken
little effort to improve the functionality and features of groups over the
past few years. The same thing appears to occur at other places, such as
Yahoo. Yet, social media such as Facebook and Twitter are thriving and have
seen enormous growth. Google has responded with Google+, but I have not yet
seen much integration with groups.

What do others think?

Cheers,
Sam Carana

Cheers Sam Carana,

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND TO THIS GROUP.... This is better than "social
media", I think....