Coupers,
 
Below is an e-mail that I sent to the "Editors" at CBS.  It's short, and it's rude, and it's crude,....   but I think it gets my point across.
 
Good Flying,
 
Wayne
 
And here's my new signature line:
 
Go outside and look up at the hundreds of cubic miles of sky above you. 
How many airplanes do you see up there that could be loaded with bombs that could kill you?  Now look around you.  How many cars and trucks do you see......... 
GENERAL AVIATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM.  Cancer, and automobile fatalities are the problem.  If you want to worry about something, worry about cancer and worry about automobiles.
--- Begin Message ---
CBS Editors:
 
Your story on GA airports was really a shoddy piece of work.  Do the terrorists have you on their payroll?  You're doing a GREAT job for them.
 
Despite your best efforts, I refuse to be terrorized.  
 
You just lost a customer, and your sponsors did too.
 
 
Wayne DelRossi
Pilot, Aircraft Owner, Fly-In Community Resident, Veteran, Professional Engineer, and US Citizen

--- End Message ---
==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



Reply via email to