----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


We are all a bunch of rich guys wasting precious fuel and using FAA
resources that are meant for the airlines.

Kevin




-----Original Message-----
From: Georgia Trehey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 11:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COUPERS-FLYIN] Fwd: CBS GA Airport Story

----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----



- You have all made very good comments on this matter.
 I hope CBS does listen, as they "promise" on their
feedback portion of their web site, but I doubt it. 
However, I'll write to them also as it is an
opportunity to exercise my right to free speech, etc.

- I can't help but wonder about what is behind the
media's dogged determination to attack GA???  Possibly
I'm making it too complicated in trying to come up
with a complex theory.  It may be so simple as the
media's love for stirring up shit and terrorizing the
public.

Spook

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
==========================================================================
==
==
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/




==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to