----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Georgia  --  I think it may even be simpler than that ...

can you spell E-N-V-Y ??

same impulse that makes so many read magazines that show
"celebrities" messing up ...

Candy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Georgia Trehey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> - You have all made very good comments on this matter.
>  I hope CBS does listen, as they "promise" on their
> feedback portion of their web site, but I doubt it.
> However, I'll write to them also as it is an
> opportunity to exercise my right to free speech, etc.
>
> - I can't help but wonder about what is behind the
> media's dogged determination to attack GA???  Possibly
> I'm making it too complicated in trying to come up
> with a complex theory.  It may be so simple as the
> media's love for stirring up shit and terrorizing the
> public.
>
> Spook



==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to