Hi!

what I'm looking for is a local installation of Erlang runtime inside a single
folder - w/o executing any platform-dependent installer.

For illustration: I'm thinking of the following layout in Eclipse:

/Applications/Eclipse 3.6/plugins/org.erlang.runtime_13.0.0/<all files needed
to run an Erlang app>

Erlang Apps than can be executed via command line "/Applications/Eclipse
3.6/plugins/org.erlang.runtime_13.0.0/bin/erl <arguments>"

Could this be done? If so, any ideas how?
I could imagine that hosting several runtimes in Eclipse enabling users to use
different runtimes for different projects could be a nice feature (although I'm
"just" interested to run Erlang Apps from within Eclipse).

Best,
Marcel