Hi,

I'm sorry to bother the devel list with this question but it felt wrong to use
the issue tracker to post a question. Hope this is ok.

I would like to run some Erlang application (CouchDB) from within an Eclipse
installation. This requires the clients to have a working Erlang runtime
installed on their local machine. As far as I could see, Erlide does not bundle
any runtimes. Is there a particular reason for this?

Since you are Experts in Erlang + Eclipse: What's your guess: Is it be possible
to bundle Erlang as Eclipse bundle to run Erlang apps from within Eclipse?

Thanks,
Marcel