Starting off our 13th year, we'll be discussing General Meeting
schedules - and in particular a proposal to make General Meetings
monthly rather than semi-monthly.

The next meeting of the Experimental Rocket Propulsion Society will be
held this THURSDAY evening at the Bowers Denny's starting at 8:00pm.

Items for meeting #301 (03 Mar 2005):

    - Admin Teams
        - Documentation
        - IT
        - Liaisons
        - Logistics
        - PAO
        - Treasurer
    - Development Teams
        - Chief Scientist
        - Flight Controls
        - Propellants/Sparger/FF
        - Regulatory Affairs
        - Safety
        - Testing
    - Project Status
        - Composites
        - GizmoCopter/POGO
        - SmartFlight
        - Spike

The address is:

        Denny's
        3399 Bowers Ave,
        Santa Clara CA 95054

This Denny's is located a block south of Hwy 101 at Bowers. Bowers is
what Great America Parkway becomes south of Hwy 101. Turn LEFT at the
first light and RIGHT into the parking lot.

Here's a link to a Yahoo Map:

        http://www.erps.org/map.html

    Michael