I'd like to focus the after-business discussions on the preliminary
design considerations for KISS IV

        - what should we try to accomplish?
        - How can we best do that?
        - What does that require of the vehicle?

The next meeting of the Experimental Rocket Propulsion Society will be
held this TUESDAY evening at the Shop (Unit 23) starting at 8:00pm.

Items for meeting #308 (07 Feb 2006):

    - Executive Reports
        - President
        - VP Development
        - Treasurer
        - Secretary
    - Project Status
        - Peroxide production
        - GizmoCopter/POGO
        - SmartFlight
        - Spike

The address is:

        The Shop (Unit 23)
        473 Sapena Court, Suite 23
        Santa Clara CA 95054

Take Hwy 101 to the Trimble Road Exit, go north on Trimble to De La
Cruz Blvd. Turn LEFT onto De La Cruz and go to next light, which is
Laurelwood Rd. Turn LEFT onto Lauralwood Rd and go one block to Belick
St. Turn LEFT onto Belick and go one block to Sapena Court. Turn RIGHT
onto Sapena and go to the first entrance on the right. Turn RIGHT into
the complex and then LEFT. Unit 23 is most of the way down.

    Michael

Michael Wallis  KF6SPF  (408) 396-9037  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Y!: kf6spf

Johannes Hackers:
"Whoever does go back to the moon will be led not by politicians and
 bureaucrats, but by visionaries and entrepreneurs. I just hope I'm
 around to work on such a mission."