On Fri 17.Mar'06 at  6:39:34 -0800, Dave W wrote:

> Of course, as luck would have it, this one propagated within minutes...
> was the listserver just down for a few days and nobody noticed?
>
> -dw

I don't think so. There may have been DNS issues in getting outside
messages TO the list server (which should be clearing up now that I've
finally heard back from Network Solutions) but my systems are the DNS
servers so they KNOW where lists.erps.org is even if other systems
don't. I'll try to send notices earlier so there is more lead time.

NOTE:   Next meeting is proposed for Tues, Apr 4th!

    Michael