Hi David, I think this is an excellent idea. I will add it to the
concurrency strawman.

However, since the concurrency strawman is on he agenda for May and I'm
currently overloaded preparing for next week's March meeting, I won't get to
this till April. Once I have a draft, further feedback would be great.
Thanks!

    Cheers,
    --MarkM