On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Brendan Eich <bren...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> No problem -- just don't provoke Zeus to unleash the Crock-en ;-).
> https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2011-February/012761.html

Perhaps there needs to be a venue where non-experts can bounce ideas
and discuss points of pain with volunteering committee members to
reduce noise in this venue. There is little room here for
light-hearted discussion and mentoring for members of the community
who have less than full-time commitment and years of experience in
language design.

It's disappointing to be ostracized, but it is true. I also want to
see careful and well-wrought steady progress. I remember a former
decade when this discussion was impossible to follow, too many bad
ideas were too thoroughly discussed, and much time was wasted.

Kris Kowal