Dunno. You were ravaged by the Crocken so you may be a bit sore still :-/.

Any list with informal/unsound syntax talk is not one I want to be on. It's not
quite beer talk. It could lead to a breakthrough idea, who knows? But the cost
is pretty high.

I'm not against syntax proposals here, mind you. Let's just work out the
grammar a bit before launching.

/be