This is great! I've been considering doing the same thing, but I haven't
found the time. When you say it is compatible with CommonJS modules, does
that mean that you can do an import using ES6 syntax and have the result do
a CommonJS require?

The big thing I'm noticing is that all of the examples are inside of
comments, and your module definitions including exports are all separate
from the actual code for those exports. I'm assuming that means somebody
couldn't actually take the ES6 module examples and make them work, for
example. I appreciate the difference in difficulty level. Parsing just the
module syntax vs being an ES5 compliant parser + modules is a much
different task. The problem is, I don't see myself using it unless it
actually used full module syntax. Do you plan on going in that direction?

- Russ