Ilya ... just to re-clarify what was the discussion about: Generic Bundling
... not HTTP Bundling.

I don't know why many keep coupling and confining HTML5 over HTTP and
nothing else.

Bundling as you do with executables or apps, bundling as you send a single
file update for your customer to replace instead of unzipping, overwriting
each file, etcetera.

Why is in your opinion bundling bad for non HTTP, offline, apps created
using these technologies ?

Every programming language I know have some bundle support that works as
single package/file ... C has the executable, then we have phar, war, jar,
python has many ... what about JS ? Won't work without HTTP ? Why ?

Thanks for your thoughts on this and also thanks for the story and the
material about HTTP2 goodness.

Cheers