On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Kevin Smith <zenpars...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, you're assuming exactly the state of affairs that this thread is
> questioning...  The fact that the threat of changing things to this degree
> has dredged up such polarized opinions should indicate that we ought to be
> leaving things alone.

...or that the compromise is making nobody happy, in which case
perhaps we've be better off with a simpler design which at least
*some* people really liked?

I don't know.  My personal opinion is that the modules stuff still
feels like the odd duck which is being shoved into ES6 even though
it's not quite ready yet.  But I'm hoping it all works out in the
end...
  --scott