It is? I was counting how many JavaScript versions it'd take before Domino
Cola <https://blog.domenic.me/> shot this thread down.

*SERIOUSLY THOUGH:* If somebody could give me a definitive answer on where
and how to go about getting a language feature proposed and considered,
that'd be copacetic as hell.