OK I'm even more confused now. x1 is surely not a resolved value until all
the next "non parallel await" so is it "undefined" until then?

Could you give an example of what you mean by the `await.all { ... }` block
syntax bringing "complexity on returning values assignment, specially when"
"about constants (`const`)", as I'm unclear what you are referring to.

Cheers,