I don't know that an `await.all { ... }` block would be premature,
especially since it's straightforward, so I can't see it clashing with
anything in the future e.g. on the "observables" front, if that were to
become a thing. If the semantics of `await` were to be extended somehow,
then identically and naturally would the semantics of `await.all { ... }`.