OK but would `await||` return a promise? If so, then it would seem
redundant compared to just omitting the `await`, as it would offer nothing
different, and again, something new to learn for the same logical
behaviour. Otherwise, it can only really return `undefined`, which would
seem inconstent with both using `await` and omitting `await`. Therefore, I
would recommend just omitting await inside an await.all block as the
pattern for doing “await until all done” parallelism.