> OK I'm even more confused now. x1 is surely not a resolved value until all
> the next "non parallel await" so is it "undefined" until then?

as a `const` x1 does not exist until those parallel awaits `await||` (for
p1 and p3) are resolved (same for x3). then p2 is resolved after that.

what it tries to bring is a simplification of syntax.

Could you give an example of what you mean by the `await.all { ... }` block
> syntax bringing "complexity on returning values assignment, specially
> when" "about constants (`const`)", as I'm unclear what you are referring to

`const` and `let` are block-scoped, so this is referring to avoid that
block notation, and then keep coherent with the possibility to directly
infer in current scope references without extra segments / blocks.