I'm planning to gather people to go see The Two Towers (second Lord of the
Rings movie for those who are still living in the dark ages..)  I was
planning to go after Christmas to go when the rush would not be so bad,
and try to see if I could bring a couple of geeks with me.

I have already gone once myself, but still..

So, any ideas as to when exactly should we do this?  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                           Not many fishes

* woot smiles serenely.
<woot> I don't want to seem over eager about getting into knghtbrd's
       siglist.