Ill wait for the dvd :) I like Joe...  I do find it amusing that a man that is
legally blind (5' pole and all) keeps inviting poeple to movies :)

Jamie

On Thursday 19 December 2002 09:20 pm, Joseph Carter wrote:
: I'm planning to gather people to go see The Two Towers (second Lord of the
: Rings movie for those who are still living in the dark ages..)  I was
: planning to go after Christmas to go when the rush would not be so bad,
: and try to see if I could bring a couple of geeks with me.
:
: I have already gone once myself, but still..
:
: So, any ideas as to when exactly should we do this?  ;)

--
No microsoft products were used to produce this message.