On Monday 23 December 2002 02:30 pm, Bob Miller wrote:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: > Yeah, but I saw the first one at the movies, and then again on DVD.  It
: > loses a lot transferring to a TV screen, and my stereo sounds *way*
: > better than a movie sound system.
:
: OTOH, the theater doesn't have a pause or reverse button.
ohh.. the theater doesnt have a lot of things on the dvds. such as:
outtakes
deleted scenes
dirrectors commentary (some dvd's have several commentaries, writer, actor,
...)
subtitles in many languages
dubbed in many languages
website info
video games/screensavers
screen capture :)
I even saw a dvd that you could play with no talk/effects, just the
soundtrack... which was actually a nice feature.
alternate endings
anything else I forgot?

No microsoft products were used to produce this message.