On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:36:17AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Yeah, but I saw the first one at the movies, and then again on DVD.  It
> > > loses a lot transferring to a TV screen, and my stereo sounds *way*
> > > better than a movie sound system.
> >
> > OTOH, the theater doesn't have a pause or reverse button.
>
> When you put it that way, my popcorn's better, and I have Jubel Ale.

Ahh, but you won't be enjoying them and the film with dozens of other
people, all of whom are very energetic and excited about the film.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Sooner or later, BOOM!

Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' -- they have 'arguments'
-- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.