Hmm.. yeah, there are a lot of things I could do... I need to re-work the
bottom(link) section... and fix the ofensives to offensive!
Are there spelling errors in the quotes? I didnt think to run a checker on
that! but its possible that things are not quoted correctly or spelled wrong!
I have no plans on a mailing list... if your interested in getting these one
liners and a joke every day... check out memail.com.
I do have some other quotations to work on... albert einstein had some good
ones (I have about 80 so far...) If you can find a source of good quotes to
use.. let me know! Ill make a page of them.

Jamie