I wasn't talking about a mailing list, Jamie, but rather, an automated
one-liner submissions system.  Of course, you wouldn't want just
anything going into your one-liner file, especially if it contained
nasty embedded scripts for instance, so that's why I suggested [err,
tried to anyway] a system that would fwd you any submissions, and accept
them into your system based on a auto-reply it offered you (you know
those reply-to headers, well they can be used with a "unique key" or
hash on the content, to specify to the proposed automated-acceptance
system which one-liner you're accepting...  Well there *are* tons of
things that *could* be done, anyway.  Palindrome.  Why not just run that
spell-checker?  I've started using one in my email client, and it has
done wonders for those old-time mistakes that I always thought were
acceptable spellings...  "To check the spelling of your message, press
the ABC checkmark button in the button bar or select Edit |
Spellcheck... Kmail uses KSpell to check spelling, which is the KDE
frontend to the the ispell spelling checker."  (from "The Kmail
Handbook")  Ciao!

BenB

PS - I included this in particular, since it looks like you used KMail
to generate your last message to the list...