Ive used quanta before, of the 3 you mention, id have to agree that quanta is
the best. Im currently compiling it right now (and its been a coulple hours
so far... I hope it gets done soon!) I got the newest version
(quanta-3.1-kde30).
I also downloaded a copy of CoffeeLinux, it claims wysiwyg, The linux version
is free, but not supported, and not open source. They also make windows
versions I guess... which may be handy if I like it.
I rarely use what a html tool generates as is, sometimes I only use part of
it, other times I go through the code and strip out the stupid stuff... I
havnt found one that I really like, but I did find quanta usefull for project
management and quicky generating bits of code.

Jamie