Linux Rocks ! wrote:
I guess Ill have to try mozilla's composer feature... thats 2 votes I believe... I tried bluefish a year or 2 ago... I didnt like it... what is it about it that you like? (maybe Im missing something?)
FWIW, I've used Mozilla's WYSIWYG html composer to make a table-formatted newsletter and, although the initial page (first issue) looked ok code-wise (all inline style settings, but ok), subsequent edits for new issues just looked horrid. The code get all mangled and pretty much unreadable. The pages still render ok but - ugh, what a mess.

-beaker