On Thursday 30 January 2003 10:48 pm, Larry Price wrote:
: On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Cory Petkovsek wrote:
: > Finally I think mozilla has a wysiwyg editor.  Press Ctrl+e or something.
: > Whenever I accidentally hit that I see a screen that looks like front
: > page, but I haven't explored it.
:
: I have tried it, but I don't like it, it mangles tables up something
: fierce and it suffers from the "every line a <p>" that is endemic to
: wysiwysg editors.
:
: <rant>HTML is a markup language Not a means of doing Graphic Design</rant>
well... yes and no, its definetly a markup language, but why isnt it a means
for graphic design? does it have to be pixel or vector based to be a graphic
design tool? Certainly graphic design applies to websites right?
does a webpage have to be entirely made of images to be design? if so, then
webpages would have to be entirely made of gifs/jpgs/png/ or flash. well...
that would suck (especially for lynx/links/w3m users!)
Maybe graphic design only applies to print medium?

"Linux was made by foreign terrorists to take money from true US companies
like Microsoft." - Some AOL'er.
"To this end we dedicate ourselves..." -Don
        -- From the sig of "Don", [EMAIL PROTECTED]