On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 02:58:33AM +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:

> How does www.sgi.com/software/sitemgr.html fit into this discussion?

>From the website:

"Site Manager requires IRIX 6.2 or higher and should be configured by a
Webmaster or user who has experience with server configuration."

I guess this kinda ends the linux end of things... :(

Cheers,
Dennis
--
Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now.  We have choices
to make now.  To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply