open a terminal window and use
bunzip2 Gentoo-Sparc64.iso.bz2

in the directory the iso is in

You will then need to cp the iso file into the directory for a blank cd and use finder's menu option
to burn the cd

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 09:21 AM, Rodney Mishima wrote:

Hope this does not reveal how dumb I am.

I downloaded a Gentoo Sparc file which is a compressed ISO

It is <not the specific name, but the suffix is>

Gentoo-Sparc64.iso.bz2

How do I uncompress it to Gentoo-Sparc64.iso so I can burn it to a CD, then boot from it on my Sparc Workstation.

Thanks,

Rodney

P.S. I tried to uncompress the .iso.bz2 file on my Mac under OS X with the "Stuffit" utility, but it hangs up.

This is a Signature: Someday soon it will have clever sayings and URL's