On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 04:11 PM, Rodney Mishima wrote:

Thanks again to all who assisted me.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my X86 bashing. (But, they are part of the axis of evil, i.e. "Win" + "Tel" )

Ah, but it makes no difference what flavor of processor you use, computers in general are evil.

Also the internet is the tool of Shaitan leading men and women astray, and giving them "ideas" if you know what i mean.

Windows on Intel is merely the coarse, obvious, evil; more dangerous are the glamorous and seductive evils available to elitist users of other architectures.

The way out of this trap is to tame your daemons, to religiously take backups and to be conscientious about revision control...

If you want to try for sainthood, then learn to document.