Bob,
        Somebody trashed the site and put a link to a, uh, very questionable image. I
went back in the history and put the origonal front page back. Look at the Info botton
at the bottom of the page and you will see that somebody from .jp messed with the
page. I just went back and did a diff to the origonal page and copy-n-pasted it
back..... The 'trashed' page is below, minus the link. Trust me, you don't want to see
it....

Garl

 http://XXXXXXXXXX.cx/XXXXX.jpg

 love,