Superb -- maybe you could node up those links, so that others can
more easily find those references, plus any others you like... I think
it suffices to node them this way:
[http://www.SITE.net/some/url/file.htm] for instance.  You should also
be able to make the link appear with some specified name by doing it
like this:
[link display, name even a WikiWord or any text,
etc.|http://www.SITE.net/some/url/file.htm] -- (ie, [name|URL] ), that's
a 'pipe' character to separate the URL from the name... my longer
example highlights that even a wikiword used in the display name will
link to the url, not to the wikiword  (^|

Ciao,

   Ben Barrett