I just got linux working on the UO campus wireless -- I'm not nearly an
expert on wireless on redhat, but I got it working!

Attached is a memo of what I did, the Authenticate step would not be
needed on a normal open access point, nor should setting the essid (er,
it should be "any" in that case IIRC)...  hope this might help -- it is
not specific to your card but rather wireless in redhat 9.  ( =

cheers,

   Ben B
   http://benb.org

PS - I did fool around with the GUI "redhat-config-network" to get a
handle on the eth0/1 -- once you configure there, your normal networking
init.d scripts should work as desired.  Oh, and if the attachment
doesn't show as a plaintext file, I can re-post with cutNpaste...

| >> |