Good point.  This means he should also avoid the Pentium and AMD
chipsets, and stick with Xeon, unless it is already on sun or other
higher-end iron (er,silion)... more reliable mfg processes and QA.

ciao

   Ben

PS - should we also assume that EFN is in a slightly different place as
far as available funds, than most other ISP's?  Certainly there might be
money for a new SCSI system, but EFN has a history of being shoe-string,
whatever will work (ie, starting out under the stairwell) -- not that
other ISP's don't secretly do this, we just know more about EFN... and
they might be ready to take a scuzzy plunge.  ( =   Nu-world's mail
server is[old-]dog-slow, IMO   = /
BTW, Are most of the customers on dialup at EFN?